Akhela currently manages in outsourcing the infrastructure of the whole information system of an industrial plant in the Oil & Gas sector and manages all applications in ASP. Akhela offers support for all issues related to consolidation, business continuity, high availability, data and information protection, integrated management of operational risk.
The following are the services provided in the "Infrastructure Management" area:
- Systems and Network Monitoring: Complete management of the IT Availability Management process. All parameters related to systems availability and network devices are monitored, both locally and remotely. Availability and performance reports are produced as deliverables.
- Systems and Network Management: The IT operation function deals with the whole life cycle management of operational systems and network devices, both physical and virtual.
- Platform Management: The IT operations function is responsible for managing the complete life cycle of platforms such as Web Server, Application Server and application platforms that constitute the core technology of Business Applications.
- Desktop, Mobile & Fleet Management: The Service Desk manages the life cycle of the whole desktop and mobile devices of the customer’s users.
- Security Management: As part of IT Operation function, operates the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) which is responsible for the continuous monitoring of the security of the IT infrastructure and conducts operations aimed at Hardening Change Management and Compliance Systems.
- IT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Akhela offers Disaster Recovery solutions “as a service” (DRaaS) making available to its customers an agile solution for building a Disaster Recovery site using the most advanced virtualization technologies.